Techniques and services identified with the foot are precise and can be very confusing due to the medical need prerequisites and limitations on the conditions that could be cured. In this conference, we will talk about these regulations and procedures to provide a superior comprehension of when these services can be paid for.
Why should you attend ?
- Medicare and in addition other carriers of insurance have a particular policy identified with nail debridement, handling corns and calluses, level foot, and bunions, just to give some examples of conditions.
- This conference will provide CPT and ICD-10 codes to know when the patient will be in charge of services.
- There are numerous intricate details to services given by a Podiatrist, orthopedic surgeon who specializes in foot and ankle, or a general practitioner providing treatments for foot and ankle.
- Due to these unique coverage guidelines, it is imperative for workplaces to know and comprehend what will be covered by insurance and what the patient will be in control of so that payment will be handled by someone.
- It is additionally imperative to comprehend the services themselves in order to pick the right codes for reimbursement and unique instructions on the filling of the CMS-1500 form for some foot care methods.
Area covered in the session :
- Insurance carriers present status on the questionable technique of ankle arthroplasty
- The distinctive techniques for the treatment of bunions
- How to know when it is routine foot care and when is it medically vital
- The utilization of derma grafts for treatment of wounds and ulcers of the feet
- Appropriate documentation and procedure for the administering of diabetic shoes
- Claim form prerequisites for foot care that are one of a kind
Who should attend ?
- Medical assistants
- Office managers
- Revenue cycle staff
- Non physician practitioners