In this session, Mr. Wolfe will give an outline of the Quality Payment Program, with its MIPS and Advanced APM pathways. Mr. Wolfe will give an easy, useful clarification of key arrangements and alternatives for clinicians and health care heads as they explore the 2017 transition year and past.
Background of the topic :
Starting on January 1st 2017, CMS began compensating clinicians for providing a top notch patient care via one of two pathways: (1) payment of incentives for support in Advanced Alternative Payment Models (Advanced APMs); or (2) utilization of a positive or negative modification as per the clinician's act under the new Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
Why should you attend ?
- CMS gives room for clinicians to choose their pace of support for the 2017 performance year. They will have three alternatives to submit information under MIPS and a fourth choice to join an Advanced APMs so as to guarantee they won't trigger a negative installment alteration in 2019.
- This online class will focus on the Quality Payment Program, its pathways, and potential choices for clinicians as they explore the Quality Payment Program amid the 2017 transition year and the past.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Define procedures for drawing in key partners, and for picking your pace in the transition.
- Deliberate on probable procedures for boosting doctors regarding the rollout of the new Quality
- Describe the solidification of memorable motivating programs into MIPS and give an outline of the basic MIPS scoring systems.
- Discuss qualifying Advanced APMs and the procedure for winning project motivators for APM participation.
- Give a general review of MACRA and the CMS Quality Payment Program.
Who will benefit :
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives