This 90 minute program will cover many different topics that directly impact the home health industry and the changes to the 2017 HHPPS for 2017 that will affect the way you bill Medicare. After the conference, you will understand how to effectively bill for home health services to insure the maximum allowable benefits.
An online conference is the most efficient way to train your staff about these changes without having to pull them away from patient care to attend training off-site. This is cost effective by cutting travel pay and having to find patient care coverage, among other administrative issues, while the staff is training.
Objectives of the session :
- To educate home health staff on all of the changes that will be affecting Medicare in 2017 when billing for home health services
- To educate all personnel on key information every staff member needs to know regarding Medicare when billing in the home health care setting
- Insightful and important steps that your agency will need to take to achieve success in the home health industry over the next year
- Educate home health staff in providing care that is high quality and comprehensive, while remaining cost effective
- To provide information on the 2017 Home Health Prospective Payment System’s impact on your program, the quality of care the patients receive, and changes you may need to make to your program to be in compliance with the HHPPS.
Who should attend ?
- All clinical staff, including caregivers
- All staff working in Quality Improvement
- All staff that works to achieve compliance with government and state level rules and regulations regarding home health services
- Support staff