CMS alongside AMA CPT has created a great number of important changes to the coding for PV services as its linked to coding in Cardiology field for non-coronary methodology. Since these improvements have been effected, health care firms ought to screen and audit their current records to ascertain that they acquire services and magnifying their repayments. This webinar will explain coding alongside charging and payments for services rendered and provide "real" working scenario for participants to utilize.
Why should you attend ?
- Vertebral coding is precarious, this depends on the intent, we will show you the right approach to code.
- Modifiers as it identifies with Peripheral Vascular procedural coding.
- PV services code in the workplace and office setting refund dialog.
- The comprehension of the Carotid angiography merged codes 36221-36228.
- Carotid and Subclavian mediations and what is and what is not packaged into these methodologies.
- Capturing the 2017 Modest Sedation Codes for Peripheral Vascular services.
- Cardiac cath coding and a "curve" angiogram at a similar encounter.
Who will benefits ?
- Hospital Outpatient coders
- Back office
- Cath lab workers